- Your round-trip airfare from home
- Your personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance (REQUIRED)
- Personal taxi transport to the airport outside of scheduled group transport
- Between-meal snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Taxi transport and entrance fees for any private, individual trips
- Souvenirs, phone calls, spa services, taxis, laundry, etc.
- Personal medical travel insurance for accidents or injuries (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!)
Our Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made after 3 business days will result in a total loss of the $750 USD deposit. Cancellations made between June 16th and August 1st will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between August 2nd and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum. (If we do so, you will be refunded in full.
Should the exchange rate vary more than 5%, the price will be subject to change. Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.
If we find that the trip is not a good fit for you, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation, in which case your payments will be fully refunded.